“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. ‘Where do you want to go?’ was his response. ‘I don’t know,’ Alice answered. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.”
Is your business on the same path as Alice? How do you define with Clarity “Where you want to go”?
Determining, Documenting, Displaying, Marketing and Living your Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values drive your Business!
If you can answer these 12 questions with clarity you are well on your way. If not, let’s talk to define this and then implement Focal Point Business Coaching of Pennsylvania’s MPPT (Model / Methodology, Process, People and Technology) solution to ensure your Business and it’s Prospects, Clients, Partners and Employees know “where you want to go”?
- The purpose of my company is well defined, understood and is?
- The Core & Strategic values of my company are well defined, understood and drive our business?
- Our Company’s core competency is?
- Everyone in our Company can confidently, correctly and concisely answer the question: “What business are we in” with the correct answer?
- Our Core Product / Service is?
- The leaders, Employees in our Business knows how our Core Product / Service changes the lives of our customers.
- Our Company knows the demographics and Psychographics of our Ideal Client.
- We know our competition, their Strengths, their weaknesses.
- Our Company has a defined, documented and marketed USP – Unique Selling Proposition which states why our company over all others.
- Our Company Vision – What we want to be, Our Mission – How we achieve our Vision is well defined.
- Along with our strengths, our leaders know our Company’s Critical Constraints.
- Our Business has a G.O.S.P.A. (Goals / Objectives / Strategy / Plans / Actions) document every 90 days that drives our Business to the Vision, Mission.
If you would like to have your business run without you having to wear ALL the hats to make it work and start working ON your Business vs. IN your business, let’s talk.