“Consumer behavior could be changed forever by the online world of contactless commerce.” according to McKinsey & Company Beyond Coronavirus: The path to the next normal
This bring up a multitude of areas Business owners need to address. Thinking a Business Owner can just “open up” when allowed and everything will go back to “normal” is a recipe for disaster thinking. All Businesses not matter what size have to address the five areas of business in the Next Normal. The five areas are:
- Client Support
With what has changed in the market, the consumer behaviors, the restrictions government is requiring and Life all Business Owners need to absolutely revisit and determine what drives their customers. What drives their business? How does what the business do, change with the Next Normal?
Spending the time today while the world is in transition still to the Next Normal it is time to redefine the key critical five areas of Business.
- What Business are you IN?
- How does your product / service change the life of your customers?
- What are the Psychographics of your prospects? (Their new thinking, their new behaviors, etc.)
- Why would someone want your product or service over all other choices?
- What is your Business’s Unique Selling Proposition?
With answers from above it is now time to:
- Redefine your Marketing message.
- Implement your NEW marketing plan getting your new message out using the channels your prospects are now on.
- Redefine your selling process to the Next Normal.
- Determine how your will deliver your product / service in the Next Normal using your:
- Limitation with Contactless needs
- Limitation with Employees
- Limitation with…….
Are you ready? Are you prepared to open correctly and potentially addressing closing again per Government regulations?
If not, you are one phone call away from getting all this moving forward. Give Focal Point Business Coaching of Pennsylvania a call at: 1.610.768.7774 or email@example.com