Becoming a Business Owner requires passion, motivation, business acumen and commitment to take control of your LIFE. Being an owner of a business is a large responsibility. Sales, production, staffing, administration, Customer support…and the list goes on.
Successful Business Owners did NOT start out with all the requisite skills to run a business. What they started with are the keys to success in business.
Core skills for business ownership:
- Personal Desire
- Clarity on what it is they want out of Business Ownership
- Commitment to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Attitude of a Victor not a Victim
- Willingness to learn, ask and seek guidance
- Personal Resources
- Time to invest into yourself, your business and your skills
- Money. Yes you need to invest some money. There is no way to start a business FREE
- The Three C’s
- Confidence that you can do what you put your mind too
- Competence to learn and build your business skills
- Charisma to drive Business Development
Owning a business is NOT for everyone. It is for the person who wants / desires:
- Income base on Impact
- No office Politics
- Control of your Time
- Wealth creation
- Work with Clients YOU want to work with
- Ability to do what you love and get paid for it.
If this is you and you desire to learn more in a safe non-selling way, contact Focal Point Business Coaching of Pennsylvania at: http://businesscoachingofpa.com/become_a_coach