Does your work environment meet the core needs of Millennials? Find out by taking this short quiz.
For each question score 0 for “Never;” 4 for “Seldom;” 8 for “Often” and 10 for “Regularly.” Then total your score and check your rating at the bottom of the chart.
- Do you explain how your business improves customers’ lives?
- Is your business involved in community affairs?
- Do you involve your employees in decision-making?
- Do you show how employee actions contribute to the bottom line?
- Does your workforce reflect your community’s diversity?
- Do you provide opportunities for professional development?
- Do you provide regular performance assessments?
- Have you established flexible work hours?
- Does your benefit mix reflect employee preferences?
- Do you solicit employee feedback about your workplace environment?
What’s your score? Over 80: Congratulations. You have a Millennial-friendly workplace. Between 60 and 80: Time to retool your organization to better motivate your employees. Below 60: You need to improve your Millennial IQ. Re-engineer your workplace by instituting suggestions in the accompanying article.
Need Help Changing Leadership Approaches for Managing Today’s Worker?
Get in touch and let’s set up a time to talk. Mark R. Steinke 1.610.768.7774 Email Me