Workshops introduce groups to the world of business coaching, while providing resources for professional development. Within the workshop setting, participants will begin the conversation about the skills they would like to learn and the goals they would like to achieve. Simply put, workshops help to open each participant’s eyes about their untapped potential.
Workshops are typically half day or less in duration.
Workshops & Speaking Topics include:
- Are you Wearing Too Many Hats?
- Five Temptations of a CEO
- Time is Money - Stop Wasting Both
- Successful Exit for Successful Business Owner
- Seven C's of Successful Leadership
- Listen with your Eyes
- How to make Sales FOREVER
- Does Coaching actually Work?
- Eleven Keys to increase productivity
- Finance 101 for Business Leaders
Want to get involved with FocalPoint Business Coaching? Learn More